Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lost in a word 'Me'

This is the best way i have to say.
Normally,i don't talk about it but this time..i think i should.

it's not about him..
it's not about her..
it's not about u..
it's just about me,myself and i..

For who i am..
im just a girl who make mistake.
im not perfect..nobody does.
the way that everyone think about us is different as every each of us have different perseption.

I don't care what people say about me as long as i know that im not doing anything that could make someone hurt.
if i did.Im SORRY.people makes mistake isn't it

To BE hOneSt..

i don't know what am i thinking about.
every single day.I think about it but i just don't know what to do.

Is it me or them??

^^ I just don't know.

a secret to share is a story that i made .
we care each other but we make mistake together .
Sweetsour of life.
just a title.

Not much to say.Just believe everything happen for a reason.

~EnD this crapp~ ^^

No comments: